Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one maple server you'll actually get addicted to! *Whirr*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[READ ME] SUGGESTION GIVING RULES *ZAPP*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robo
Admin
Robo

[READ ME] SUGGESTION GIVING RULES *ZAPP* Empty
PostSubject: [READ ME] SUGGESTION GIVING RULES *ZAPP*   [READ ME] SUGGESTION GIVING RULES *ZAPP* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:16 am

1. Don't give a suggestion listing something we already have. It's common sense to our players what we currently have, if you're not sure we have it check until your processors are 100% doubtless.

2. Don't fuss if we don't take your program idea. If we didn't take it, it was for a reason and we'll usually tell you. Failure to stop complaining in a timely manner will result in my CPU burning, and staff will come looking for you to give you a punishment.

3. Be logical with your suggestions. If it's like suggesting adding 20000000 TB to a computer, make sure to think it over before you post. Examples perhaps would be:

Using less gravity
Putting 20000 mobs in an area such as FM 1
Adding Horntail as a PvP guide
Using Zakum as a hair stylist, even though it would be a cool idea to my memory if I had hair

4. Be lengthy as possible with your idea, make certain you describe it well. The staff's processors are selective and not perfectly understanding if you don't provide enough info. Not enough can cost you to not be paid attention to.

5. Read the general forum rules. They are active here just as much as almost everywhere else.
Back to top Go down

[READ ME] SUGGESTION GIVING RULES *ZAPP*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RoboMS :: RoboMS Suggestions-
Jump to: